Followers

Friday, 14 July 2017

Free on Friday 14 July 2017

Hello and a warm welcome to another Free on Friday.  I am posting rather late today, having just watched Phantom of the Opera.  I just love that film and the music.   I did see a live production of it which was amazing.  Do you have a favourite musical/show?

Today I have a Japanese morning glory image.  This came from a site called Vintage Printable.  I spent some time making the image more crisp, then I did a coloured version too.



 Hope you like them, see you soon x


4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

A lovely image. Thanks for sharing. hugs, Teresa

Nana Connie said...

This is stunning (in all versions), Angela. Thanks so much. :-D

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful, Angela! And thank you very much! As for favorite show - I enjoy most of movies we watch, and do sometimes "repeat watch" several, but don't have a particular favorite - Mostly I enjoy certain PARTS of the movies, and enjoy seeing those particular parts over and over - especially when there is a bit of history involved. Thanks! hugs, de

Edwina said...

Thank you so much for the lovely flower digi. So glad you are posting some different items. Edwina Brown