Followers

Friday, 30 June 2017

Free on Friday 30 June 2017

Welcome to Free on Friday, and it's the end of June!  For those of you who would enjoy a cooling breeze - I will send it on to you.  Donna promised to send a little Florida heat my way, but I think it got lost on the way :)  My darling daughter is in hospital having a little op to get rid of a very painful cyst in a not at all very nice place.  Don't you just hate it when your children (however big they have got) are suffering?  I have been having a clear out of my downloaded files and came across a set of paintings downloaded from Gutenberg.   
This is the original.

Here is what I did with it. It is 3 x 4 in size.

Just in case it's not your cup of tea, here are some more Birdchildren:



I wish I had Paradise bird's figure!  Until next time take care xx


2 comments:

Nana Connie said...

Loving the Bird Children as usual, Angela, but am really taken with what you did with the Gutenberg. Magnifienct!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery with no complications. hugs, Teresa