Sunday, 5 March 2017
Alcohol Inks part 3
Welcome to Crafting With Jack and the third part of my alcohol inks experiments. I have been experimenting using photo glossy card (Part1 is here).
For this experiment I used kitchen foil. I simple tore off a piece and crumpled it up, I think I should have been more gentle because as I was straightening it out again it did tear in a few places. Since I only wanted to cover 4 x 6 card this wasn't a problem. I used Mod Podge glue to stick the photo glossy card to the back of the foil. I found the glue spread more easily on the reverse side of the photo glossy card. Then I simply dripped the ink onto the foil using a sponge to move it around for better coverage. I do realise that it probably doesn't matter what you use for the underneath of the foil, but as I have a whole pack of photo glossy card to use up, it seemed another use for it.
I guess the next post ought to be "What I have created with all my experiments!"
See you soon x